Monday, June 15, 2009

Calculate the Correlation with Excel



The following example allows to calculate the correlation coefficient between two series.

For the calculation we use the basic command COEF.DE.CORREL = () (excel version in Spanish) or = Correl () (in English version of excel).

The worksheet besides calculating the correlation coefficient, calculates p-value, or the probability of the test where the null hypothesis is that the correlation coefficient is different (two tails) or less or greater than 0 (one-tail).



Recall that the formula of correlation coefficient between two data sets X and Y, is:



While the null and alternative hypothesis to verify the significance of the correlation coefficient are:


The files with the example:

1 comments:

nifty erottic stories said...

Bob told me that I wasgoing to give him a special pleasure and that I might feel somepain and I told him to do whatever he wanted to me and that I washis, for his every pleasure. She smiled at himcoquettishly.
animal sex pregnacy insest stories
adult sex teen stories
underage incest stories
erotic stories xxx
erotic sex stories black on white
Bob told me that I wasgoing to give him a special pleasure and that I might feel somepain and I told him to do whatever he wanted to me and that I washis, for his every pleasure. She smiled at himcoquettishly.

Post a Comment

Let us know your comments about this excel application